I am a big believer that farmer’s markets have the power to change create community.
Market in the Valley has been doing just that for over 10 years, and since then, has
1. Increased social interaction and community building
2. More access to fresh, healthy foods
3. Support for local farmers and businesses.
Market in the Valley has also been a tremendous tool for developing the community, making new connections, and boosting Golden Valley in ways that would have been impossible otherwise.
Five specific reasons why:
1. Farmer’s markets provide a place for farmers to sell their produce directly to the public. This allows farmers to keep more profits from their produce rather than selling to a middleman.
2. Farmer’s markets are a great place to find fresh, local produce. Most markets have fresh and delicious fruits and vegetables, so you know you’re getting something fresh and delicious.
3. Farmer’s markets are also a great place to find unique local products. From honey to cheeses to jams to crafts, you can find all sorts of local products at Market in the Valley weekly.
4. Farmer’s markets are a great way to support your local community. By shopping at your local farmers’ Market, you’re supporting the farmers and businesses in and around your neighborhood.
5. Farmer’s markets are a great way to connect with your community. Farmers’ markets are a fun, social event where you can meet your neighbors and chat with the farmers who grow your food.
Each farmer’s Market has unique selling points, but they all have one common goal: to bring the community together. Farmer’s markets are a great way to get fresh, local produce, and they’re also a great way to support your local community. By shopping at your local farmers’ Market, you’re helping to build a stronger community and economy.
How to get to the Farmers Market in Golden Valley
Parking is limited, so consider carpooling or if you are local, gather up the family and walk on down.